Business Appointments Systems
Tianguis is a Business event based on 25 minute Pre-Scheduled Appointments between Buyers, Exhibitors and Media Advertiser Participants.
Buyers and Exhibitors will have appointments Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Media Advertiser Participants will have appointments with Exhibitors on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.
The Tianguis Pre-scheduled Appointments System is a highly specialized computer matching software program specially developed and adapted for this event.
Only fully registered and paid Buyer, Exhibitor and Media Advertiser Participant companies will have access to it through the Delegate number and Delegate Password shown on the Confirmation Letter.
Each company submits a detailed Marketing Profile as part of the registration process. A search feature is available in the online appointment request system which allows delegates to research companies based on their marketing profile and then select companies with which they would like to meet.
The Appointments are scheduled on the following basis:
- a) Appointments requested by both Buyer & Exhibitor (Perfect Match)
- b) Buyer only requests for Exhibitors
- c) Appointments requested by both Exhibitor and Media Advertiser Participants (Perfect Match)
- d) Exhibitor only requests for Buyers
Through your Personalized Delegate Passport you will be able to access the following features:
- "WELCOME PAGE": This button will show your personal details as registered delegate to the event
- "APPOINTMENT REQUESTS": This button allows you to enter and prioritize your Appointment Requests.
- "VIEW DIRECTORY PAGE": This button allows you to view your Company Marketing Profile and Registered Delegate names.
- "ONLINE DIRECTORY": This button allows you to search a listing of all Registered Buyer and Exhibitor Companies and view and/or print their Marketing Profiles.
- "VIEW REQUEST LIST": This button allows you to view a list of Appointment Requests you have submitted.
- "VIEW WHO HAS REQUESTED YOU": This button allows you to view a list of Companies that have requested an Appointment with your company.
- "HOW TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS": This button will display the steps to follow to submit your appointment requests.
- "LOGOUT": This button allows you to exit the passport, safely.
Procedure for appointment request
The deadline to complete and submit your Appointment Request is March 23rd, 2018.
- Login to the "DELEGATE PASSPORT" using your Delegate Number and Delegate Password shown on your confirmation letter.
- Click on the button called "APPOINTMENT REQUESTS".
- Click "ADD REQUEST" button beside each company name you would like to request.
- Prioritize your list of requested companies by clicking on the "VIEW / PRIORITIZE MY REQUESTS" tab. You may either drag and drop companies in order to move them up or down on the list or assign a number priority beside each company.
- Buyers can request up to 10 double appointments (Each double appointments is up to 50 minutes). Click the "DOUBLE" checkbox beside each company name in order to request a double appointment.
- Click the "SAVE AND EXIT" button. If you do not click on this button, the requests will not be saved.
To view the marketing profile of a company:
- Click the company name and then click the "VIEW PROFILE" button.
To search for companies:
- To search for companies based on their Marketing Profile, click the "SEARCH" button.
- Enter the search criteria and click the "EXECUTE SEARCH" button.
MESSAGING AND MANUAL SCHEDULING SYSTEM (INSTAMATCH)
The Tianguis Instamatch system allows delegates to send messages to one another, request new appointments, cancel appointments, block appointment times, view company profiles of registered companies and print their appointment schedule.
Login on Tianguis Instamatch System with your personalized Delegate ID and Password.
View Company Profiles
- On the Appointment Schedule tab, click on a scheduled appointment and then click the View Profile button.
Schedule New Appointments (Buyers)
Buyer requests for new appointments are automatically scheduled if the requested company has the appointment time available. Buyer requests for new appointments do not require the consent of the corresponding delegate.
- On the Appointments Schedule tab, click on an open appointment time.
- Click the Make Appointment button.
- On the New Appointment Search, enter the search criteria. In addition to simple searches using company name or person name, you may also search by marketing profile questions by clicking the Registration Type Exhibitor, then clicking any of the marketing questions displayed in the search options. Note: Selecting only the registration type of Exhibitor without selecting any marketing questions will return ALL registered appointment taking Exhibitors.
- Click the Search button.
- A list of search results will be returned on the right side of the screen. Click a company/delegate name in the Search Results, then click the Add Delegate button. Click the Make Appointment button.
- The new appointment will automatically be scheduled and a message will be sent to the corresponding Exhibitor’s Instamatch Inbox informing them of the new appointment.
Schedule New Appointments (Exhibitors, Media Participant)
Exhibitor/Media Participant requests for new appointments are not automatically scheduled – they require the approval of the requested delegate.
- On the Appointments Schedule tab, click on an open appointment time
- Click the Request Appointment button
- On the New Appointment Search, enter the search criteria. In addition to simple searches using company name or person name, you may also search by marketing profile questions by clicking the Registration Type Exhibitor or Buyer, then clicking any of the marketing questions displayed in the Search option. Note: Selecting only the registration type without selecting any marketing questions will return ALL registered appointment taking delegate of that type.
- Click the Search button
- A list of search results will be returned on the right side of the screen. Click a company/delegate name in the Search Results, then click the Add Delegate button. Then click the Request Appointment button.
- A request for a new appointment will be sent to the corresponding delegate’s Requests To Me tab where they can accept or decline the request.
- You should check your Requests By Me tab periodically to find out if any of your requests were accepted and scheduled or if they were declined.
Accept/Decline New Appointment Requests to You
- For this event some requests for new appointments require the consent of the requested company before they will be scheduled:
- Exhibitor requests made to Buyers.
- Exhibitor requests made to Media Participants.
- Media Participant requests made to Exhibitors.
- When a request for a new appointment is sent, it will appear in the Requests To Me tab.
- To accept or decline the request for a new appointment, click the Action button beside the request.
- Click the request and click either Accept or Decline.
- A message will be sent to the requestor informing them or your acceptance or decline.
For this event, Buyers may automatically cancel appointments without the consent of the corresponding delegate. Exhibitors may not cancel appointments in the Instamatch system and Media Participants may request to cancel, but those requests must be approved by the corresponding delegate.
- On the Appointments Schedule tab, click on the scheduled appointment then click the Cancel Appointment button.
- For Buyers the appointment will automatically be cancelled and removed from both schedules. A message will be sent to the Exhibitor’s Instamatch Inbox informing them of the cancellation.
- For Media Participants, a request to cancel the appointment will be sent to the Exhibitor’s Requests To Me tab where the Exhibitor can approve or decline to cancellation request. A message will be sent informing the delegate who requested the cancellation of the cancellation approval or decline.
- Send to someone you are already scheduled to meet with: From the Appointments Schedule tab, click on the delegate name. Click the Send Message button. Enter Subject and message body. Click the Send Message button.
- Send to someone you are not scheduled to meet with: From Inbox tab, click the Compose button. On the Search for Recipients window, search for one or more delegates you would like to send messages to and add them to the Recipient List by clicking their name(s) and clicking the Add Recipients button. Type your message then click the Send button.
Click the Reports button and select one of the print options:
- Summary: Prints a condensed version of your schedule.
- Detail: Prints a multi-page detailed schedule with space for notes beside each appointment.
- Excel Export: Exports your schedule to Microsoft Excel.
- Word Export: Exports your schedule including every company’s profile to Microsoft Word.
- PDF Export: Exports your schedule to PDF.